Applicable for all ebooks and digital products which are provided on all Startup Streams stores.
- You Can offer (sell) the mentioned ebook/product(s) for use on your attributed store only
- You Can choose the price of the ebook/product(s) to sell to customers
- You Can edit the ebook/product(s) - but can not use the content (text or images) on other projects, businesses, websites or any other way
- You Can add extra products to ebook/product(s) to make product bundles
YOU CAN NOT
- You Can Not give the ebook/product(s) away for free to customers
- You Can Not give the ebook/product(s) away on other platforms including blogs
- You Can Not sell the ebook/product(s) on any other marketplace or store including, but not limited to, Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Google Play.
- You Can Not Print off the ebook/product(s) and sell hard-copies as the licence for the images used in its creation does not allow that.
- You must keep the license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
- You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way.
- Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue. Your membership with Startup Streams shall be terminated.
- Strictly, due to the nature of selling digital products, there can't be any refunds of websites and all assets involved due to the possibility of copying, selling and the transferring of files to other parties.
- Many ebooks have not been written by Startup Streams, rather by a a topic specialist / researcher where the re-sell rights of the ebook have been bought. The content may be available elsewhere online as the re-sell rights are non exclusive to us.
- You are not needed to pay royalties in selling these ebook/product(s)
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of these products. These products are provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of these products indicates your acceptance of the "No Liability" policy. If you do not agree with our "No Liability" policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute these products (if applicable). Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to sell these products.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.