PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL...
Details and instructions about your order have been sent to your email address.
The email for you to action may take up to 15 mins to arrive. Please check your email to proceed.
We understand that marketing is the one of the greatest hurdles to launching a business. This 1-to-1 marketing consultation includes a private 1 hour call at a time which suits you with our chief marketing advisor and you’ll receive a detailed action plan to market your new store based on the conclusions of the call. The results of the marketing consultation will be based on your budget, niche and experience. After the meeting; whether by Google Hangouts, Zoom, or WhatsApp, you will know where and how to get started with marketing your business.
You can cover:
1. How to kickstart your customer research, quickly understand who your potential customers are and what they are looking for.
2. Initial setup: What are the must do’s when you’re getting started to help ensure you’re capturing useful data from the get go that will result in immediate and long term success.
3. Strategic walk through of the platforms most relevant to your business, including Facebook Advertising, Instagram, Google Analytics and Google Ads.
4. Recommendations for campaign setup to help locate your desired audience as quickly as possible.
5. Pro tips on how to navigate the Facebook and Instagram algorithms to help accelerate learnings, clicks and sales.
About your marketing advisor:
Meet Daniel Loftus…
Digital Marketing, E-commerce/Lead, Google & Facebook Ads, Email Specialist
“I'm a Google & Facebook Blueprint certified digital marketer, holding a First Class Degree from the University of Lancaster with 5+ years of experience working both client and agency side. Alongside my own e-commerce businesses, I've worked with various multinational companies and high growth startups, managing digital projects, e-commerce websites and PPC advertising campaigns on both Google & Facebook, creating email strategies and implementing campaigns that drive growth.”