Why launch this starter store?
A starter store is a cost effective way to start an ecommerce business as it reduces your barriers to entry.
This starter store saves you time, effort and money and although non-exclusive, meaning others can startup this same store, the benefits are plentiful when starting out this pre-built ready-to-grow Shopify store. You won't need to pay a premium for a custom built website, product sourcing and all extensive activities associated with starting up a business.
Why launch this Startup Streams business? Is this you?
- You want to start a business and need to find a cost effective way to do so?
- You are new to ecommerce and want to learn how to run a business?
- You have started a business in the past and have struggled with marketing and would benefit from 1-to-1 marketing support?
- You want to become location independent and need a business you can run from anywhere?
- You want to start a low maintenance business which you can operate alongside a full time job?
- You have a medium to large social media or YouTube following and are keen to monetise your audience and fans?
- You want to purchase this store to improve and 'flip' (sell for a profit to another buyer).
- You like the idea of being an entrepreneur but don't know where to start?
- You wish to supplement your income?
If any of the above sounds like you, join Startup Streams today.
We do encourage that you treat this store as a template which you can change, edit and improve to make it unique to you. As an idea, you could find new products to add, create a blog (the ability to do so is already included with this store) and edit the product’s content. That said, you can of course launch the store and advertise as is - which is what many customers do and succeed with.
What we have created for you:
This business is brand new but we have already completed everything which the store needs to launch and operate. We have designed a stunning website design and layout, written product pages and all store copywriting, selected all images, designed a logo, created product images, optimised the website navigation, designed all product collections, planned the product fulfilment to be 100% automatic, designed a cohesive brand image and have everything ready, optimised and waiting to be set up on the Shopify platform.