ready-to-grow business for sale
Startup and own unlimited pre-made
ecommerce businesses for a simple monthly fee.
Increase your reveue streams...
^Receive our full business catalogue and we'll notify your of new store releases.
12x new businesses each month - get notified first. Opt out any time.
About Startup Streams
Grow with the flow...
It is said that the average millionaire has 7 streams of income.
Wealth therefore lies in quantity, not just quality. This is the premise of Startup Streams: Kickstart your ecommerce ambitions by providing the opportunity to startup and develop multiple revenue streams simultaneously.
We produce ready-to-grow businesses, designed for the new entrepreneur, which allow you to take what you learn from one business and apply it to a range of ecommerce stores in the most popular niches. Your investments would be split across a diverse portfolio and free your restraints from become totally reliant on one source of income. Startup Streams includes 1-to-1 marketing support and products to sell with all businesses saving you time, money and effort in the process.
To maintain our excellent 5 star reputation as the go-to provider for new ecommerce stores, designed for new entrepreneurs.
What sets us apart:
With Startup Streams, being an entrepreneur can be…
- Easier: We lower the barriers to entrepreneurship
- Effort saving: Anyone from beginners to marketing pros can get to grips with our websites as no technical skills or coding is required and sales can be made from day one of startup
- Time saving: To be successful in business online, you first need ideas; a niche, a website, a product… Startup Streams has already done all of this for you.
- Cost effective: You can startup and own an unlimited amount of new businesses for one monthly fee.
- Location independent: Our stores sell digital products, so you can sell from anywhere (at home, a bar or at the beach?) to anywhere. No stock to worry about, no shipping, no fulfilment.
- Educational: We offer excellent marketing support starting with our 1-to-1 marketing consultancy, available to every member as standard.
- A business owner: You own all of the stores you setup from us. You keep 100% of all profits. You don’t need to pay any royalties for the products you sell.
- Part of a community: Feel supported as you setup your new businesses by joining and meeting like minded people.
How does it work?
- Join Startup Streams today and you’ll have access to all of our 100+ businesses waiting for you to own and launch.
- Through the members only log-in area, you then download the business pack for any businesses you intend to launch: Pictures, products and website files included.
- Open a Shopify store and upload the website files provided
- Send targeted traffic to your store(s) - we provide tons of marketing support including 1-to-1 marketing advice as standard
- Rinse and repeat: As you grow and learn you can start up as many revenue streams as you wish…
- 100+ Businesses For Sale Catalogue
- Ultimate Business Launch Checklist
- 25 Free Marketing Ideas
- 100x Blog Title Ideas Template
- 2021 Social Media Checklist
- Free 14 days of SkillShare
^Enter your email address to get all of the above insatantly for free. Get notified of new businesses for sale. Opt out any time.
Our origin story is a love story…
Hello, thanks very much for your interest in Startup Streams and it’s nice to virtually shake hands… I am Eddie Eastman, the founder of Startup Streams.
I started my first online business aged 12, selling homemade skateboarding stickers - winning a Business and Enterprise competition in the process then went on to speak at a UK national teachers conference about the importance of learning entrepreneurship in schools the same year. From that moment on, I was hooked on ecommerce and have been starting up and selling businesses in the years since…
Fast forward to 2019 where I put my ecommerce skills on hold and was training to join the British Army for a bit of a change whilst holding a manual job in a warehouse which kept me fit and allowed me to prepare for Infantry Officer Training.
The warehouse where I worked at burnt down (luckily no one was hurt) but the company pledged to pay us full wages until they decided whether to re-build or relocate the warehouse. I thought this was as fantastic opportunity to go travelling as I was location independent so had my sights set for Bali, Indonesia, with the intent of staying in a different country each month. Doubly so, as my Army application was rejected at that time for something as trivial as a food allergy - no epipens are allowed in the British Armed Forces apparently.
I went to Bali and 3 days into my 30 day trip there, it was a classic case of boy meets girl. I knew I wanted to stay in Bali as much as possible, not wishing to travel elsewhere once I met my girlfriend. However, three months later I started to run out of funds and the warehouse company notified us that we would all be made redundant. What’s more, my visa for Indonesia was also about to expire - I had to fly home to the UK.
Once home, this lead to me grabbing a pen and notepad and thinking of business ideas whereby I could sell in the UK and US, but remain in Bali where the standards of living are fantastic. Although I have always been involved in entrepreneurship since school, I have never enjoyed the marketing side of business. I enjoy designing websites, branding, products etc… so decided that is what I wanted to do. So I setup and sold a website on a non-exclusive basis and managed to sell it two further times that week. I was in business. Startup Steams was born.
After not leaving my bedroom in the UK for 2 months, solidly designing new websites and products every waking minute, I had created a recurring and reliable income for myself in record time. This allowed me to sell from anywhere to anywhere, so… next flight to Bali!
Then 2020 happened. We all know what happened there. Although I experienced a dip in sales as the dreaded pandemic dispersed, sales quickly bounced back and even increased as more people across the world found themselves at home, potentially unemployed, and wanting to get into ecommerce. But looking back, running an online based business was tough at the time I was admitted to an Indonesia government hospital with Covid19 symptoms - where they didn’t have any wifi in the isolation ward until the last day before my release. Luckily my girlfriend was always on hand to help and acted as a fantastic support system who helped run the business in my absence and kept the morale high.
Fast forward to today and I have 7 full time members of staff in beautiful Bali (girlfriend included) made up of very talented people - all of whom lost their jobs beforehand due to the pandemic.
We now have 100+ businesses for sale in the most popular niches: Keto, fitness, dog, wedding, finance, dating, blogging and marketing to name a few. All stores come with ready-to-sell products and we are currently working on providing the best possible marketing support for new entrepreneurs based on feedback from our hundreds of customers. I also have a background in customer service so I wish to apply my experiences to our company ethos to provide excellent service for all Startup Streams entrepreneurs and I look forward to doing so for you today.
As always, we are super-approachable so please let us know if you have any questions at all?
The best email address to contact us with is
All the best,
Founder Startup Streams
Registered address: Startup Streams Ltd, 160 Kemp House, City Road,
London, EC1V 2NX, UK
Company number: 12449620